TBCB 2.5

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

rspen46

TBCB 2.5

Post by rspen46 »

Can I take my saved files from 2.5 version & integrate them with this new version I just purchased, or do I have to start my Universe & all the fights I've done all over again.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: TBCB 2.5

Post by Paul Norman »

Yes you can import your 2.5 game. When you start TB2013 click on "Create Game" and enter a name for your new game. Then click on the button to the right "Import v2.5 Game" and select the 2.5 game folder.

If you don't know where your games are, search your hard disk for "tbdatabase.dat". The folders you find that file in are your 2.5 saved games.
nelsth

Post by nelsth »

OK I purchased the 2 licenses. How do I get the new version of the game?
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

Generally speaking (and this depends on what operating system you use) With windows (I use 7) the path should be C:\Users\(User Name\Documents\Out of the part developments\Title Bout\Saved Games\

This is approximate as I'm doing it off the top of my head....lol
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

nelsth wrote:OK I purchased the 2 licenses. How do I get the new version of the game?
I am guessing you mean TB2013 rather than 2.5... if so log into your webstore account, select the licenses tab and you will see three download buttons, one for each platform...
nelsth

Post by nelsth »

Paul Norman wrote:
nelsth wrote:OK I purchased the 2 licenses. How do I get the new version of the game?
I am guessing you mean TB2013 rather than 2.5... if so log into your webstore account, select the licenses tab and you will see three download buttons, one for each platform...

Thanks for the info. I did mean tb2013.
rspen46

Post by rspen46 »

Thanks for the reply!