Question 'bout Fight Screen pics

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

boss1968

Question 'bout Fight Screen pics

Post by boss1968 »

Okay, I just purchased TBCB 2013 and am slowly getting myself (re) aquainted with the game. It is quite similiar to 2.5, but that is a good thing. :-)

My first question is about the fight screen. There seems to be a prob with the display of the boxer pic and his 'condition' pic. What happens when I play a bout is as follows :

When the bout begins, the boxer pic on the left, immediately changes to the fight 'condition' pic. The boxer pic on the right stays as the actual boxer pic. Then, I have to cycle between 'traits, status, etc.', to get both pics to match up as either the condition pic or the boxer pic. Is this a bug of some sort ? Like in 2.5, can there be an option to display either the condition pic or the boxer pic, without having to cycle through the fight info options ?

Thanks for any help !
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Question 'bout Fight Screen pics

Post by Paul Norman »

boss1968 wrote:Okay, I just purchased TBCB 2013 and am slowly getting myself (re) aquainted with the game. It is quite similiar to 2.5, but that is a good thing. :-)

My first question is about the fight screen. There seems to be a prob with the display of the boxer pic and his 'condition' pic. What happens when I play a bout is as follows :

When the bout begins, the boxer pic on the left, immediately changes to the fight 'condition' pic. The boxer pic on the right stays as the actual boxer pic. Then, I have to cycle between 'traits, status, etc.', to get both pics to match up as either the condition pic or the boxer pic. Is this a bug of some sort ? Like in 2.5, can there be an option to display either the condition pic or the boxer pic, without having to cycle through the fight info options ?

Thanks for any help !
Click on the picture, it will toggle from the players photo and their condition. The condition tab will always show the oppersite...
boss1968

Post by boss1968 »

Yes ! That works ! Thanks for the info. Much obliged.

Next question, if I may ?

Is there a 'help' file regarding setting up a fighter's individual ratings (fight inside, fight outside, killer instinct, etc.) ? I remember that 2.5 had a website page devoted on how to set up the number ratings for the fighters, and how to understand them, etc., but I cannot find that page anymore, and I don't seem to find a 'help' manual in the current game.

Any help again, would be appreciated, old sock. ;)
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I am in the process of tracking down the TB2.5 manual, in the mean time I have the TB2 one availible here:
http://www.pisd.co.uk/tbcb/TB2%20Manual.pdf

We are also in the process of updating this manual to reflect the new TB2013 interface...
boss1968

Post by boss1968 »

Thenk yew. I am now happily perusing the manual ! It's all coming back to me now......... ;)
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

I'm thinking a week, two tops and we should be finished with the manual. I'm doing a complete re-write of it, to make it more "new player" friendly.

John
boss1968

Post by boss1968 »

That would be great ! An updated manual for the new game would really hit the spot ! Carry on, gentlemen.................