I think I lost my license.

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

nelsth

I think I lost my license.

Post by nelsth »

I tried to move my tbcb2013 folder (thanks for the advice on how to download the game btw) from my C drive to my external hard drive where I keep all my games. The game opens there now, but I realized I did not release the license before doing the move. Now the game asks for a license. Fortunately I have the second license but i was hoping to use that on my desktop. Is there a way to recover the license? I have looked everywhere I know. I probably should have done this differently, but my eagerness to play got the better of me. I have Windows 7 if that's any help. thanks for whatever you can do.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: I think I lost my license.

Post by Paul Norman »

Did you try re-entering the same license serial number? It should accept it as it realises its the same machine soon as it tried to verify the code. If it is truely stuck then follow the instructions here to release a stuck license...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2
nelsth

Re: I think I lost my license.

Post by nelsth »

Paul Norman wrote:Did you try re-entering the same license serial number? It should accept it as it realises its the same machine soon as it tried to verify the code. If it is truely stuck then follow the instructions here to release a stuck license...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2
Sometimes the eaiest way is the one you don't think about. Thank you again. I re-entered the license number. Everything works. :oops: