Game works poorly

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

dickg1

Game works poorly

Post by dickg1 »

The game was released prematurely. When I try to enter myself as a judge and enter "this is me" the scoring does not permit me to enter a 10 score when I am using a ten scoring system. It also does not save my profile. Frequently when I fight a bout, the scoring stops after 13 rounds even though I have completed 15 rounds. 2.5 used to remember my entries for judges, refs and venue from the previous game as well as the division and whether I was emulating active or retired fighters. None of this works in 2013. When will you fix the game to make it worth the price. PS I could not find my order number so I paid full price. The product as released does not merit the discount let alone the full price.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Game works poorly

Post by Paul Norman »

Hi,

The game has been in beta test for a long time, but no matter how long the testing period is bugs will always get through. I committed to fixing as many issues as I can. I guess none of the testers played a 15 round bout with the "this is me" option ticked..

* Can't enter 10 - You can enter a 10 value the problem is the editing box is just a fraction too small when playing a 15 round bout so the first digit scrolls out of view. I will have this fixed in the next update.

* Scoring stops after round 13 - I am unable to repeat this. Can you give me any more information on how to repeat this?

* Fight setting not persistent - The main settings are remembered, I will add judges, refs and venue to that list. I am not sure what you mean with the division or active/retired settings as that depends on the fighters you select.