Save game during tournament

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

Ginnseven

Save game during tournament

Post by Ginnseven »

Hi

Is there a way to save your progress during a tournament? I want to view each bout however I do not want to sit through 20 or more bouts in one sitting. I would like to be able to save the progress so I can return to the game later.

So far it looks like I cannot do this and I only save the initial tournament setup but nothing else. I want to be able to view a few fights and take a break without having to start over each time.

Is this possible?

Thanks
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Save game during tournament

Post by Paul Norman »

When you start the tournament you change to the schedule screen with a list of all the bouts for that tournament. In the top right there is the image of a disk that opens a save dialog. This should save the current schedule along with the matched already played.
86general

Post by 86general »

Paul Norman wrote:When you start the tournament you change to the schedule screen with a list of all the bouts for that tournament. In the top right there is the image of a disk that opens a save dialog. This should save the current schedule along with the matched already played.
Yes but once you start playing the tournament, it just continues until finished. One bout ends and they game takes you to the next bout. There is no place to stop and save and come back later.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

If you don't want to play the entire tournament then ignore the start button. Instead go to the Edit menu at the top right of the table and select "Play Next Bout". This will play just the one bout and stop giving you time to look around and save the game if you wish. When you want to play the next bout, click on the clock on the main page if you have left the tournament to return to it and select "Play Next Bout" to play the next bout.