Fighter 2 and the Generic Trainer

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

popimorenito

Fighter 2 and the Generic Trainer

Post by popimorenito »

I hate to say this but I have noticed another issue. I have been running a card and began to notice that when using fighters who have no designated trainer assigned to them, fighter number 2 will always have the Generic Trainer assigned to him. For instance, if I am fighting Jeff Chandler (Fighter One) vs Lupe Pintor (Fighter Two) with neither fighter assigned a trainer, the computer will assign Chandler a name trainer while assigning Pintor the Generic Trainer. I have tested this a few times now and it happens 100% of the time. This is with version 1.1. I have not tried this with the original but I think I will reinstall the original TBCB 2013 and see if this holds true for that version as well.

I just reinstalled 1.0 and the Fighter Two Generic Trainer issue does not exist in that version. I realize that TBCB is a work in progress so it's not a big deal. It's just another heads up on something that you might want to take a look at. Thanks.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Fighter 2 and the Generic Trainer

Post by Paul Norman »

Thanks, I have just fixed this... It was a typo in the trainer checking code. I will be in the next build...