Import .CSV file

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

the commisioner

Import .CSV file

Post by the commisioner »

Hi. I can't figure out how to import the data for a fighter created in Title Bout 2.5, which I have saved in a .CSV file, into a game I've created in Title Bout 2013. Can anyone please explain the procedure for doing this? Thank you.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Import .CSV file

Post by Paul Norman »

Hi, The best way to transfer a fighter from TB2.5 to TB2013 is to same the fighter in a TBDX3 file. Then import this in TB2013. The CSV files had a few bugs in TB2.5 so it not the best way to transfer the fighter.
the commisioner

Post by the commisioner »

Hi. Thanks for responding. Is it possible to convert the .CSV file to aTBDX3 file? Do I need to use Title Bout 2.5 to do so? If so, is it better to just re-export the fighter information from Title Bout 2.5 ? Finally, what is the procedure for importing a file of any format into Title Bout 2013 ? Thanks again, I look forward to further clarification.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

You need to import the csv into the same version you exported it from. Be aware there were some syncing issues with TB2.5 so you are better to use TB2013 csv export.

If you go to the fighters list in TB2013, in the edit menu you can export multiple fighters to TBDX3 files that tb2.5 will read in. Its better to use TBDX3 files when moving fighters between games as the CSV does not contain all the fighter fields.