Fighters??

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

rryan610

Fighters??

Post by rryan610 »

I just purchased TB 2013, I went to create a game, selected my universe (heavyweights)..When I go to look at the fighters, I dont see any. Do I have to purchase the fighters separately? What am I missing? Do I need to import them? Feel like a dummy
Infinity

Re: Fighters??

Post by Infinity »

The database comes with the game, you can update it at any time. Click on the medic bag in the upper left corner of the lockers and you will find the game manual, that will explain everything...:D
rryan610

Post by rryan610 »

After I create a game I go to fight and after i hit select boxers, it's just blank spaces...no fighters
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

Check your groups from the Fighter's Locker and make sure you've got it set correctly for both Men (or All) and Heavyweight. If that doesn't work, perhaps Paul has an answer I don't have.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

If your fighters are still missing try selecting the "Update from pool" peice of paper in the notice board in the middle. Make sure all the Men and Women are selected (all the boxes have a green tick in) and click "OK" at the bottom. This will re-import any missing fighters into your game.
rryan610

Post by rryan610 »

Ive done all that:

Fighters Checked: 8846
Added :8815
Updated: 0

Rating records checked: 9744
Added : 9744

Biographies checked: 8846
Added: 8808

Then I go to the fighters and blank spaces.

It has worked for me once but there were only 186 boxers. No idea what Im doing wrong. Frustrating!
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

What happens if you run the "update from pool" a second time directly after the first?