auto-scheduler

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

russchard

auto-scheduler

Post by russchard »

How do I get the auto-scheduler to work properly? I want to fight 100 fights between two specific fighters. I can't access the auto-scheduler through the direct fight menu/options system. If I access it through the Tournament or Fight Card menus, the "number of fights" option is greyed out and inaccessible. When I set up a round robin tournament consisting of four fighters, it ignores my selections and runs a tournament of over 7000 fighters.

What am I doing wrong?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: auto-scheduler

Post by Paul Norman »

I think you are looking for the scheduler which you select by clicking on the clock. Then in the menu you can open the autoscheduler to create fights in your schedule list.

You might find the manual helpful:
http://www.pisd.co.uk/tbcb/tb2013/TBCB% ... Manual.pdf
russchard

Post by russchard »

Thanks. That was the problem. I have to admit, I didn't even notice the word "Scheduler" on the clock face, I had only looked at the posters, etc. below. I had already looked through the manual, but it never says how/where to actually access it. Overlooking the clock, the only way I could find it was through the Tournament and Fight Card screens.
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

I thought I put click on clock for scheduler. I'll rectify that with the next version of the manual...:D