Importing tbx3 files

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

gladiator

Importing tbx3 files

Post by gladiator »

I have just tried to import two tbx3 files to my universe, Ambrose Palmer and Jack Root. Although I got a message to say they had been imported successfully they didn't appear.

I exited the game, started it up again, loaded the relevant universe and lo and behold, there they are.

Is this how it's supposed to work ?

It's gonna be a bit annoying if I have to restart the game every time I want to import a new fighter.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Importing tbx3 files

Post by Paul Norman »

It sounds like the fighter list did not refresh.. try going to the main screen and then back into the fighters list. Do they appear then?
gladiator

Re: Importing tbx3 files

Post by gladiator »

I set up a new heavyweight universe but the 2 fighters (Ambrose Palmer & Jack Root tbx3 files) I imported previously weren't there so I re-imported them.

I got a message saying they were already in my database did I want to overwrite the data. I ticked yes.

Both fighters immediately appeared in the new universe this time.

If the fighters were already in the database though, shouldn't they both have appeared in the new universe.

My prime rated George Foreman did, although he has once again been re-rated to zero.

I just get the feeling I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what it is.