Game slow-down and lock-up

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

gladiator

Game slow-down and lock-up

Post by gladiator »

After running about 16 fight cards (sorry, didn't check the exact number) all the buutons on the screen become inactive.
However, if I minimize and then maximize the screen they become active again. This has to be done after every fight card is completed.

If I carry on with the game I reach a point where no amount of minimizing and maximizing will re-activate the buttons and my only option is to close the screen. I do, however, get the option to exit and save.

Not sure whether this is a game problem or something to do with my PC. I am using Windows XP (service pack 3) with 3 Gb of RAM.

When I restarted the game I noticed that the fighters records had not been updated but I carried on anyway and realised that the data for the aging process had been updated.
gladiator

Re: Game slow-down and lock-up

Post by gladiator »

Further information.

My PC recently suffered a knock-out and had to retire and I am now running TBCB on an old laptop (Windows 7 with 2Gb of RAM).

The problem with the buttons not working has become worse so it seems to be a memory problem. It could me a memory overflow. (Used to get a lot of that back in the days of Windows 95 and 98.)
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I have fixed an issue with starting fight cards which I think was responsible for this. Please check it out again with v1.3/v1.4
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

Paul Norman wrote:I have fixed an issue with starting fight cards which I think was responsible for this. Please check it out again with v1.3/v1.4
Where can I find version 1.3/1.4 ?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I am still working on it... The game will notify you when it is released.