License Issue-Not Valid License Then Blacklisted

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

mjhbuckeye

License Issue-Not Valid License Then Blacklisted

Post by mjhbuckeye »

I try to start a new game or restart a saved game and I first get message "You have not entered a valid license. Please enter you license serial number in the box below". Of course, in the box below is my perfectly valid license number, checked and double-checked at your store, which says this particular license number is, in fact, in use on my computer. Okay great. I re-enter the valid number in the "box below" and hit "try again". Now the game has decided that my license number is valid, but "your license has been blacklisted on this system as it is in use elsewhere". Really? I only downloaded the game and license to my one computer and YOUR web store says it is use on my same one computer so what gives? I'm running Win 7 and have zero problems with all the other games I have on my rig. I would check the box to release my license, but I don't even know what that means or what it does and you haven't explained it anywhere. Plus, you put the fear of God into anyone even considering release of license by saying it is an emergency measure and you have discretion not to release the license, etc., etc. I've had the game three damn days, my leisure time is precious to me. so I don't need this to be an issue, especially a repetitive one. Please don't direct me to some other part of this forum, just give me a step-by-step remedy and tell me how it is changing my computer.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: License Issue-Not Valid License Then Blacklisted

Post by Paul Norman »

There seems to be a gremlin in the system and as you have already done, the fix is to release the license which resets everything. The problem is I need to look into your license before its released to work out why it got stuck!

I hope you won;t have this issue again, but if you do please email me at someone@pisd.co.uk before releasing it so I can find the reason and fix it. Please note I am in BST timezone so I might not respond straight away.
i am tyler

Post by i am tyler »

This has literally just happened to me. I have requested for the license to be released. What do i do now?
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

Check the webstore again, it should show the license as unused now. If that's the case, simply reenter it into the game and you should be good to go. If not, post back here and Paul will have to help you.