How do I "unite" the title championships?

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

SugarRay

How do I "unite" the title championships?

Post by SugarRay »

for example, if I have the WBC champ fight the IBO champ, only one of the titles is at stake ... I can't unite the belt, so to speak, can I?
fatcity

Re: How do I "unite" the title championships?

Post by fatcity »

I was wondering about this too, personally I hate the multi titles that boxing is inflicted with today, so what I did to get round using the various world bodies is I just added the title of 'world championship' so I just have my fighters fighting for the undisputed world title belt rather than mess about with the WBA, WBO ETC. But its still a problem if you have a fighter with more than one title that you want him to defend, for instance if you have a fighter who holds British, Commonwealth and Europeon titles like I do. What I did in this case is invent in edit a belt which says British and Commonweath titles and then another British and Europeon titles etc so then you can use that when yopu fighter defends more than one title. But it would be a good idea and much easier if the computer gave you the option to defend more than one championship at a time, after all this is something boxers have done quite often so to not have that option in the game is a bit of an oversight imo.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

Unless I have mis-understood your problem here, you can defend as many titles as you like in a single fight by holding down the shift key while selecting the titles.
SugarRay

Post by SugarRay »

thanks, I was using "control" CTRL and it wasn't working.
GDB2450

Post by GDB2450 »

Can anyone advise how to create a title for British, Commonwealth & European titles and how to name them? I did it once before in the old game, but I was wondering if it is any different for this version.
Infinity

Post by Infinity »

Go to the "groups" section, create your group, then move fighters you wish to fight in that group to it so you can have title fights and such.