CREATING SEASON CAUSES CRASH

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

Jim

CREATING SEASON CAUSES CRASH

Post by Jim »

Have TB 2013. Game crashes when I try t create a new season. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank-you.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: CREATING SEASON CAUSES CRASH

Post by Paul Norman »

Can you give me a little more detail on what you mean by create a new season? Do you mean starting a new game? What error message (if any) do you see? How far does it get? Are you starting a new game or importing a v2.5 game?
Mark344

Post by Mark344 »

I am having the same problem. I create a new game. It loads fighters, saves fighters cornermen,etc. it says 100 percent complete. Then crashes. Goes back to my iPad home screen, with the icons
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

Are you on iOS6? There is an issue where the game will only work in iOS7 and above. If you are, then try updating to iOS7 and it should fix your issue.
Mark344

Post by Mark344 »

Ok, I upgraded to iO7 and was able to access the game. When I create a game, it says it loads and saves fighters and everything else. Cornermen, announcers, rules, etc are all there. But Fighters section is empty. When I click there, I see empty rows, then it crashes
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

can you upload a crash report please so I can look into this... see here for information on uploading iPad crash reports: http://wiki.titleboutboxing.com/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi?iPad

Also, try deleting and re-installing the app as it can help sometimes.
Mark344

Post by Mark344 »

I deleted and reinstalled and it works great. Excellent game. I probably will buy for my laptop as we'll (I am a previous owner)