Unable to license game -please help

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

pjssiena76

Unable to license game -please help

Post by pjssiena76 »

Just today I purchased Title Bout 2013. I downloaded and installed the game without a problem. I received my two game licenses. When I first went into the game, the program automatically updated all of the data. When I went into the options screen, it showed my game license, but it indicated that "This game is not licensed". When I started to Create a Game, I got a message asking me to insert my License Serial #....which I did. I was not certain if the last entry was the number zero or the letter O....I tried it both ways...to no avail.The only options at that point are to "Try Again", "Visit The Webstore" or "Quit". I can not seem to get the game to recognize my License Serial # to license the game and allow me to proceed into the game. I am anxious to play this game, but I am unable to do so. Please help and advise.
Pete Stevens
psteven7@nycap.rr.com
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Unable to license game -please help

Post by Paul Norman »

Can you email your account info to someone@pisd.co.uk with a screen shot just after you have entered your serial number before you hit OK...

I will see if I can spot anything...
pjssiena76

Post by pjssiena76 »

After many attempts, I submitted my license offline, and it finally did work. Thank you for offer to help. I am enjoying the game, but I must say that the steps to download the game, secure the license, and register the license is very, very cumbersome and frustrating. Thank you!
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I am glad you are in... I don't know why the licences have started playing up after working fine for months. I think there is some kind of networking issue going on, but until I get more information I cant find it... ;)
cardboard6

Post by cardboard6 »

I am having the exact same issue, however I have not been able to log in manually. I purchased the boxing game through Gamersgate on 11/17/13 and only received one activation code which hasn't worked. Wrote their support but have yet to receive a reply. Anything you can do for me?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I have checked the system through thoroughly this morning and can not see what's wrong. I can see over 30 successful licence requests. So what ever it going on is limited to a few of you... That does not help you I know, but its helping me understand the issue. Can you try the steps in this post please:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27413&start=10#p28377

Also, try the offline licensing again but instead of posting the request string on the website email to someone@pisd.co.uk and I will have a look into why it fails.
candela3

Post by candela3 »

pjssiena76's post of 17 Nov perfectly describes my situation; I just purchased the game yesterday.
I get the TRY AGAIN message after entering the first digit of my serial number(s).
I have not been able to log in manually. Pressing control-F1 gets me a Windows support screen.
What to do?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

pjssiena76's problem above turned out to be an issue with my web hosting provider which is now resolved. I am a little confused as to what you mean by "after entering the first digit of my serial number(s)". You need to enter the entire serial number before hitting the "try again" button. Its always a good idea to copy/paste the serial number to prevent any mistakes.

If you are still having trouble please email your serial number to someone@pisd.co.uk and I will look into your account for you.