Auto Aging question

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

Jim7

Auto Aging question

Post by Jim7 »

Although I've owned the game for sometime, I've never used auto-aging. I'm trying it now with the newest version, but I am finding that although I believe I have activated it properly, all fighters seem to be in "Prime" even if they have had zero fights.

When I go to "game options" I set it for "age by number of bouts" and I click on the Active "Auto Aging" for All Fighters tab. Yet if I set up a bout with two guys with 0 fights they are listed a "prime". Under that of course I tell it to set career stage according to the number of bouts.

So is that setting then the one really being used and the "prime" is just there telling me what their "prime" ratings would be if they were at that career stage? Seems sort of confusing to have it set up that way.

thanks,

Jim
Infinity

Re: Auto Aging question

Post by Infinity »

Jim,

Actually you'll need to mass edit the fighters AFTER you set up the auto-aging to the beginning stage in order to have them start at that level from the start, as all the auto-aging does is take it from where the fighters are set at in the beginning. It's easy to do, just choose all divisions, all groups (or the divisions and groups you wish to set), then Edit followed by Select All. then Edit again and Mass Edit There's a lot you can then change from there...as you'll see in the pop-up that comes up. You'd want to click Set career stage to: and set it where you wish it to be.

Hope this helps,

John
Jim7

Re: Auto Aging question

Post by Jim7 »

John,

Yes that does help. I knew I was missing a step in there somewhere.
Thank you.

Jim