TBCB for IPAD wont launch

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

utherpen42

TBCB for IPAD wont launch

Post by utherpen42 »

I just purchased the iPad version of TBCB from the app store. I am using an iPad 3 with iOS 5.1.1 64GB, wifi+4g. The game installed fine. Unfortunately it wont open. I get the title screen and then it immediately quits. I did the normal reset of the device but no change.

Please fix and reply to me so I can give this great game a great rating.

Thanks,
dennis
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: TBCB for IPAD wont launch

Post by Paul Norman »

Hi Dennis,

I need to know a little more about whats happening... can you check the amount of memory you have free on you device. Also check out this link for ways to gather debug information to help me find the problem:
http://wiki.titleboutboxing.com/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi?iPad
utherpen42

Post by utherpen42 »

Paul Norman wrote:Hi Dennis,

I need to know a little more about whats happening... can you check the amount of memory you have free on you device. Also check out this link for ways to gather debug information to help me find the problem:
Hi,
I have ~5.1 GB free on my device. Unfortunately I have so much on the iPad (and my computer) that if I try to sync it fails. Not enough space on my computer? So I'm having difficulty trying to get you the debug information. Any way to do that without a sync?

Thanks,
dennis
utherpen42

Post by utherpen42 »

Paul Norman wrote:Hi Dennis,

Hi, I guess my question is can I for example get you the debug info directly from the iPad using WinSCP or something? If so, where would I find it in the iPad file directory?

Thanks
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I have been tracking this issue and it seems this build only works on iOS7 and above. Although I do not use anything specific in the iOS7 interface, it seems my version of Xcode only supports iOS7 and above. I can't see any way to build my app for an earlier version of iOS, however I am still looking. In the meantime the only solution I know is to upgrade to iOS7.
utherpen42

Post by utherpen42 »

Paul Norman wrote:I have been tracking this issue and it seems this build only works on iOS7 and above. Although I do not use anything specific in the iOS7 interface, it seems my version of Xcode only supports iOS7 and above. I can't see any way to build my app for an earlier version of iOS, however I am still looking. In the meantime the only solution I know is to upgrade to iOS7.
Wow... I REALLY wanted this to work. Unfortunately an update to iOS7 is not a good option for me. I purchased this because it said it runs on iOS 5 and above. What a shitty Christmas gift.

Please correct information on the App store.

Thanks for looking in to it so quickly.

dennis