changing fight dates and the autoscheduler

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

pilight

changing fight dates and the autoscheduler

Post by pilight »

So, I accidentally put the wrong date in for a fight that I ran. I put December when it was supposed to be November. No big deal, I went into the History Details and edited the fight date. That should fix everything, right?

Well, no. First, it was a title fight and when I look at Title History under the organization it still shows the fight with the wrong date. Second, and more concerning, I ran the autoscheduler for some November fights with a minimum of 90 days rest (I wish the autoscheduler would remember rest settings like 2.5 did, but that's a relatively minor quibble). Both fighters from this title fight should have been ineligible, since they fought in November, but both were included in the autoschedule because it was still picking the fight up as occurring in December. I know this because I had another title fight in November that I got the right date for and those fighters were correctly left out of autoscheduling.

Bottom line, if I edit a fight date it should change everywhere.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: changing fight dates and the autoscheduler

Post by Paul Norman »

Ok, I will look into this... thanks for letting me know...