Auto Sched issues please help.

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

dvillalo

Auto Sched issues please help.

Post by dvillalo »

I have been playing this game since it came out, took about a 4-5 month break and now when I use auto scheduler in my fictional universe it wont show who has titles. So now I have to scroll through every bout to see if I have a title holder fighting or not. Before all I had to do was click the title button at the top and the title holders would all be at the top. Please help!
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Auto Sched issues please help.

Post by Paul Norman »

If you hover the mouse over the column titled "T." you will see this is the count of titles the fighter holds. You can use this to see who has a title or sort be number of titles held.
dvillalo

Post by dvillalo »

Yes I have been doing that since the older title bout game. What I'm saying is it wont show who has the titles anymore. I will have a champion fighting but in auto sched. but doesn't show he has a title when I click that button.
javier_83

Post by javier_83 »

Hi Paul,

We report this issue too in the ootp forum, in the previous version, before you run the autoshceduler you can see who have a title.

Here it is the link: http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/t ... ost3541358
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

Ah, tnx that helped... this is fixed... FWIW the sort is working properly, its just the display is hidden if the bout is unplayed. The fix will be in the next version.