Bugs and deficiencies with Mac version

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

ringer336

Bugs and deficiencies with Mac version

Post by ringer336 »

I have the Mac versions of this game and am running OS 10.6.8.
There are a number of features from earlier versions of this game that do not work properly or are not present at all:
- Can create new fighters but they do not stay saved past the present session.
- When I go to assign a trainer and cutman to a new fighter I lose all of the fighter's stats when I return the stats page.
- Can not create new Sanctioning bodies
- Can create new Group, but can not name the Group or transfer and save any fighters to the new group.
- You no longer have the Monte Carlo feature allowing users to run a fight a large number of times.

What's up with all this?!?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Bugs and deficiencies with Mac version

Post by Paul Norman »

Thanks for the notes, I will look into these...
ringer336 wrote: - Can create new fighters but they do not stay saved past the present session.
This has been fixed and will be released soon...
ringer336 wrote: - When I go to assign a trainer and cutman to a new fighter I lose all of the fighter's stats when I return the stats page.
I will check this out..
ringer336 wrote: - Can create new Group, but can not name the Group or transfer and save any fighters to the new group.
You can change the group name on the group details page... You can assign fighters to a group either by clicking on the groups listed at the bottom of the details page or by using the mass edit dialog

See the user manual for further info:
http://wiki.titleboutboxing.com/cgi-bin/wiki.cgi
ringer336 wrote: - You no longer have the Monte Carlo feature allowing users to run a fight a large number of times.
I am not sure what you mean by "Monte Carlo feature" but you can run a fight up to 999 times by using the scheduler (see the clock) and entering the number of repeats.