Reviews on Amazon store

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

Rob Morris

Reviews on Amazon store

Post by Rob Morris »

Paul,

You are getting some negative reviews from people on the Amazon store from people who are saying they cannot get the game to work and they are getting an error message saying there is data missing.

Just a heads up as at the moment 2 out of the 3 reviews on Amazon are negative and the one positive was mine!
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Reviews on Amazon store

Post by Paul Norman »

Thanks for the review... This is really annoying me. It seems the external data support on both Amazon and GooglePlay have a lot to be desired. This is not the game but the stores download system so I am unable to do anything about it.

My only option is to create my own data delivery system using my own web server. This would require a fair amount of work to implement as I would need to deal with network connection types so I don;t download massive data on a Mobile network running up very high data usage bills....

The naive side of me hopes that the Android stores will fix the issue themselves as I can;t be the only developer with these issues...