Auto scheduler use

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

Pteor

Auto scheduler use

Post by Pteor »

Is there any way to stop the auto scheduler after a certain fight. Save and then reenter that schedule at a later date. I am playing a tournament with 32 fighters and it seems the tournament generator and auto scheduler want to play through all the fights.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Auto scheduler use

Post by Paul Norman »

This is now possible with version 1.3. It was a fixed that has just been added. If you are on a handheld device then it will be released to you shortly...
Pteor

Post by Pteor »

Thank you for the quick response Paul. I am running version 1.3 and am still having no luck stopping the scheduler from running once it starts. If I close the main window and save, then restart the game it starts back at the beginning of the tournament. My guess is that I am doing something wrong. Is there a trick or something that I am missing in my setup.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

Pteor wrote: Thank you for the quick response Paul. I am running version 1.3 and am still having no luck stopping the scheduler from running once it starts.
If you ask it to play all the games, it does so... If you want to stop during the run you should use the "Play Next Bout" option in the edit menu.
Pteor wrote: If I close the main window and save, then restart the game it starts back at the beginning of the tournament. My guess is that I am doing something wrong. Is there a trick or something that I am missing in my setup.
That saves changes to the game, not the schedule. If you wish to save a semi-complete schedule run then you need to use the file controls to the right of the edit menu.