android version won't load

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

papatomany

android version won't load

Post by papatomany »

Hi. I've purchased both the pc version and the android version of Title Bout. When I try to run the android version (my phone has android 4.1) I get an error message: "Data Missing! Unable to continue as required data is missing. The app might still be downloading so check your current downloads and try again in a few minutes." I deleted, redownloaded and reinstalled with the same result.

(I'm also having trouble with the pc version, but one thing at a time...)
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: android version won't load

Post by Paul Norman »

Hi, This is a very annoying issue for me as its not the game causing the issue. I have explained the situation in detail along with some ways to work around the problem in the TB manual:
http://wiki.titleboutboxing.com/cgi-bin ... gi?Android

Hope this solves your problems...
MKABear

Post by MKABear »

I understand how this is annoying to you, so I hate to ask for help, but....

I have a Kindle Fire, that does not use Google Play, but instead uses Amazon App Store. I tried the above suggestions of clearing the cache of the App store but still not downloading data.

Any Ideas?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

MKABear wrote:I understand how this is annoying to you, so I hate to ask for help, but....

I have a Kindle Fire, that does not use Google Play, but instead uses Amazon App Store. I tried the above suggestions of clearing the cache of the App store but still not downloading data.

Any Ideas?
Do you have a 1st Gen Kindle? If so its not good news I am afraid... I did not realise when I first released TB on the Amazon App Store that the 1st Gen kindle does not support a core part of the Android data handling. This means there is nothing you or I can do to make a 1st Gen Kindle load the data. I no longer allow the game to be purchased on 1st Gen devices, but this is of little help to those that have already purchased the game.

So if you are on a 1st Gen Kindle try to request a refund, if that fails email me all the info you have on the purchase to someone@pisd.co.uk and I will try and reverse the payment from this end.