Cant Download Program

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

es2796

Cant Download Program

Post by es2796 »

Ok, I purchased 2 licenses. One is in use on another computer and the download worked perfectly when I did it approx 6 months ago. I just bought a new computer, went to the license site, it says I have 1 unused license. This is on a Windows 7 computer. I download the game. It appears to download (although it takes about 45 minutes on a new lightning fast desktop). I then complete the installation by following the prompts, everything seems to have worked, no error messages. I then try to access the game. I get a screen that says: Warning 0003 sound logs unable to start, unknown error. When I click out of the message tbcb stops working entirely. I go back to the license site and it says I still have 1 unused license. I try the whole process again with the same results.

Any help in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ed
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Cant Download Program

Post by Paul Norman »

I don't recognise the error message, "Warning 0003 sound logs unable to start"... What version of the game are you running and on which platform?
es2796

Post by es2796 »

I am using the current version of Title Bout that I just downloaded from the website two days ago on Windows 7 64 bit pc.
Ed
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I still dont recognise the error message, but the sound system uses the DirectX sound layer. So check out your DirectX installation with dxdiag (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DxDiag) and/or run another DirectX based game and see what happens with the sound.