Auto Scheduling problem on Android version

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

Kalinik

Auto Scheduling problem on Android version

Post by Kalinik »

Hello,

I'm experiencing a problem on the Android version of the game, which makes the Universe-play pretty much impossible.

When I go tot auto-scheduler and schedule some bouts of my Group "Rookies" against my group "Tomato Cans" I get other fighters than the Tomato Cans in the matching. I tried to put all the other fighters (in the "Men" group out by not including them in the auto-scheduling, but even then I get them matched up against my "Rookies"...!!!

What can I do to fix this?

Janik
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Auto Scheduling problem on Android version

Post by Paul Norman »

I have just tried creating two groups and used them in the Autoscheduler and all worked as expected. Please double check your Autoscheduler settings to make sure there is not an old setting getting in the way. Make sure "Fighter" is set to "Scheduler Selected" on both the red and blue corners.

If you are still having issues please take screenshots of the 4 Autoscheduler tabs and post them so we can look for possible issues...
Mofo

Post by Mofo »

I am having exactly the same problem with the PC version.

New save-game (so no old data possibly fecking things up), W7 64-bit.

I have created a "tomato cans" group & assigned random fighters, gone to autoscheduler, selected the following, & screamed & howled in frustration.

Before I bother uploading the screenshots (one... at... a... time...) has anyone else managed to get past this, or even had the same problem?
Attachments
annoying excuse for a game 1.jpg
annoying excuse for a game 1.jpg (201.44 KiB) Viewed 22192 times
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I have tried numorous times to repeat this issue without any luck... When ever I select a group in the red or blue corner the autoscheduler only picks from them. Can you post your red/blue corner settings pls.
badler

Post by badler »

i created a group of 32 fighters. i wanted to make a tournament within the group, so i turn to autoschedule for match-ups (not that i am lazy, but to create a random effect). 32 fighters, single elimination. then autoscheduler: general tab, schedule fighters once. for the red corner tab, i selected the group. for the blue corner, i clicked the "copy red corner settings" button. the result were:
possible red corner fighters:32
possible blue corner fighters:32
possible bouts:15 (sometimes 14)

where did i go wrong?

fighters are 1971-active, male heavyweights. i am using android.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

badler wrote:i created a group of 32 fighters. i wanted to make a tournament within the group, so i turn to autoschedule for match-ups (not that i am lazy, but to create a random effect). 32 fighters, single elimination. then autoscheduler: general tab, schedule fighters once. for the red corner tab, i selected the group. for the blue corner, i clicked the "copy red corner settings" button. the result were:
possible red corner fighters:32
possible blue corner fighters:32
possible bouts:15 (sometimes 14)

where did i go wrong?

fighters are 1971-active, male heavyweights. i am using android.
I assume you are aking why there are not 16 bouts? The Autoschduler will match fighters that are of simular divisions. See the "Combine Divistions" setting on the first tab. Try changing it to "Combine All" and also set "Max Difference in Rating" to "-1". Then you should see all 16 bouts, however one or two of them might be a one sided affair!
badler

Post by badler »

It did not work for me. I tried to further select my fighters (on a hunch of career-end-date factor), I opted for those careers ending on 1973-75.
Fight date was on 1971-1-1. No luck. It produced 13 bouts (with 16 bouts for 32 boxers). I split them to teams A (red corner) and B (blue corner), just 9 bouts
(16 on each team). The boxers were all 1971-active, male heavyweights.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

badler wrote:It did not work for me. I tried to further select my fighters (on a hunch of career-end-date factor), I opted for those careers ending on 1973-75.
Fight date was on 1971-1-1. No luck. It produced 13 bouts (with 16 bouts for 32 boxers). I split them to teams A (red corner) and B (blue corner), just 9 bouts
(16 on each team). The boxers were all 1971-active, male heavyweights.
ok try setting "Max Difference in Rating" to 20 instead... If that does not work, see if you can find which two fighters are not scheduled together as there must be something that the Autoscheduler does not think matches your request.
badler

Post by badler »

It worked! Thanks a lot.