Slowdown after several fights.

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

Jetson

Slowdown after several fights.

Post by Jetson »

I have noticed while using the Windows version and Android version of TBCB 13 the game will come to a dead stop as if the game has locked up. At first I can wait a few seconds and it will start again. The more fights I simulate the longer the game pauses until it gets to a point I kill the program in task manager because I get tired of waiting for the game to continue. When I do start noticing the delays I can exit the program and restart it and all is fine again for a while then the same process of pausing and un-pausing with increasing time during pauses starts again. Could this be a memory leak or something like that?

I am using Window Home 64 bit on my computer and the Kindle Fire version of android on my Kindle Fire HDX.

Thanks for any help.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Slowdown after several fights.

Post by Paul Norman »

Yes I think it is.. I just found and fixed a memory leak in the game which I think (hope) is the issue you describe. It will be in release v1.4
gladiator

Post by gladiator »

I'm still getting this problem in version 1.4.

After about 8 to 10 fight cards I have to save and exit the game or everything just locks up.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I will do further investigations...