License Problem

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

Texan73

License Problem

Post by Texan73 »

The game did an update this morning and now won't let me in until I give it a license number. I don't have a clue as to what it was, Am I expected to purchase another?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: License Problem

Post by Paul Norman »

No, but I am confused by the update, it should not have updated anything. If you log into your webstore account you will see the two license codes you have. Either of these should work.

If you need any further help check out this FAQ, it explains a lot of the common issues...
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2
MKABear

Post by MKABear »

I upgraded my desktop today and I can not get it to accept my license. It shows the correct license as it was sent to me at the time of purchase.

I followed your FAQ to try to get to the webstore. I had to get a reminder on my password, but once I got it, I still could not log into the webstore.

Is there a way to reset it back to the way it was before the update?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

MKABear wrote:I upgraded my desktop today and I can not get it to accept my license. It shows the correct license as it was sent to me at the time of purchase.

I followed your FAQ to try to get to the webstore. I had to get a reminder on my password, but once I got it, I still could not log into the webstore.

Is there a way to reset it back to the way it was before the update?
Can you email your webstore username/password and serial number to someone@pisd.co.uk and I will reset things for you.