Cannot Randomize Referees, Judges, etc.

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

RagingBullwinkle55

Cannot Randomize Referees, Judges, etc.

Post by RagingBullwinkle55 »

I've just started a new Boxing universe with the newest update 1.4 and have begun simulating various historical fights. In the fight options window I originally had the choice for the game to choose at random my refs, judges, venue, ring card girls, and announcer. After having chosen specific people for one of my fights, I no longer can randomize the choices. Each and every time I open Title Bout and pick two fighters I click on the Fight Options tab and the ref, judges, etc. are still there from the last bout I simulated. I now have to choose new refs, judges, announcer, etc. for each match. I want the game ai to choose occasionally when I don't know the historical refs and judges. How do I get the game to go back to it's default settings when I start a bout? Is this a bug?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Cannot Randomize Referees, Judges, etc.

Post by Paul Norman »

If you click on the referee you will be taken to the referee's list to select you choice. The currently selected ref's row will be highlighted. Click on that row and the highlight vanishes and the button in the bottom right corner changes to "none". Select that button and you will be returned to the previous page with the referee set back to random.