RE INSTALL TBCB

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

bbroham

RE INSTALL TBCB

Post by bbroham »

QUESTION I REINSTALLED TBCB FROM WEB PAGE i NOTICE THAT MANNY PACQUIAO IS LISTED AS A LIGHTWEIGHT AND FLOYD MAYWEATHER IS LISTED AS A WELTERWEIGHT... IS THAT CORRECT OR DID THE DOWNLOAD NOT LIST FIGHTERS IN CORRECT WEIGHT CLASS THX BBROHAM
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: RE INSTALL TBCB

Post by Paul Norman »

The game is supplied with a snapshot of the data at the time of release. By the time you have purchased, downloaded and installed the game there is most likely more up to date data available. It is a good idea to go into options and use the "Online Data" tab to download all the latest data updates.
bbroham

Post by bbroham »

I went to options and used the online data tab to download all the latest data updates BUT MANNY PACQUIAO still is not listed as a welterweight....he is only listed as a lightweight need help getting him listed as a welterweight ....thx bbroham
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I have asked the chap in charge of keeping the data up to date to look into this for you...
bbroham

Re: RE INSTALL TBCB QUESTION

Post by bbroham »

HAS THE CHAP THATS GOING TO CHECK ON HOW TO FIX MY PROBLEM RE. MANNY PACQUIAO NOT ON WW LIST WHEN I UPDATE/OPTIONS .. NOT SURE IF OTHER BOXERS ARE NOT BEING LOADED WHEN UPDATING/OPTIONS THANKS BBROHAM
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

Yes, he looked into it and Manny is rated for WW, its just not his default weight. This will be changed if I understood things correctly. Did you see this post on editing ratings?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=29423#p30894

Here is the help documentation on fighters:
http://wiki.titleboutboxing.com/cgi-bin ... i?Fighters
bbroham

Post by bbroham »

paul thanks for the quick reply that is good news also i did see the post re. editing ratings thank you for the help i appreciate it bbroham