UPDATE FIGHTER POOL PROBLEM

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

bbroham

UPDATE FIGHTER POOL PROBLEM

Post by bbroham »

i NEED HELP I UPDATED FIGHTERS FROM THE OPTIONS UPDATE AND AGAIN UPDATED ALL AGAIN WHEN I WENT INTO MY UNIVERSE BUT I STILL DO NOT SHOW "MANNY PACQUIAO" IN WW LIST .HE ONLY SHOWS IN LW LIST ......I HAVE UPDATED SEVERAL TIMES AND STILL HAVE THE MANNY PACQUIAO PROBLEM ....I HAD REINSTALLED TBCB SEVERAL DAYS AGO DUE TO COMPUTER PROBLEM I AM USING WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL 64 BIT SAME AS WHEN I FIRST INSTALLED TBCB QUITE AWHILE AGO ANY HELP APPRECIATED THANKS BBROHAM
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: UPDATE FIGHTER POOL PROBLEM

Post by Paul Norman »

Have you tried going to the fighters rating tab and editing the weight class assigned to him?
bbroham

Post by bbroham »

paul what is the procedure to go to fighters rating tab and editing the weight class assgned to him ..to have him listed as a ww and will he keep still keeep his LW RATING in the LW DIV.......(re.Manny Pacquiao)
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

This is off the top of my head so please excuse any minor inaccuracies:

* on the main locker page select the fighters locker
* find your fighter in the list and select "edit->view/change"
* select the ratings tab
* select edit (just under the Personal History tab)
* Check to see if he has a rating for all the weight classes you are interested in.
* check which rating has the "def" column ticked as that is the rating the game will use