Problems with both 2.5 and 3.0

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

garyrenard

Problems with both 2.5 and 3.0

Post by garyrenard »

Hi guys,

With 2.5, I seem to have lost my entire boxer database. Is there somewhere I can re-acquire it?

For 3.0. Well, frankly, it's never worked. Only the middle of the start up screen ever shows on my monitor, so there's not a lot I can do with it.

I'm running Windows XP.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Gary
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Problems with both 2.5 and 3.0

Post by Paul Norman »

Hi Gary,

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble, I am afraid v2.5 is before my time so I personally can't advise you, however there are a number of poeple on this forum that will hopefully step in with some advice.

I am rather conserned that tb2013 is not working for you, can you please give me a little more detail, including the screen resolution you are running windows XP in.
garyrenard

Re: Problems with both 2.5 and 3.0

Post by garyrenard »

Am running at 1024 x 768.

I think the biggest issue is my 10 year old computer is running 504Mg of RAM, which I believe is below the minimum specs. As I only paid a few dollars for the product, I'm not too bummed out if that's the issue. I'd like to get it running just to see what the newer features are.

I'm hoping someone can give me some guidance on reacquiring my lost boxer database for 2.5. I know that one works :)

I have the license number, so if there is somewhere I can download it, that would probably fix it.

Gary