Who the heck is Gretchen Abaniel?

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

popimorenito

Who the heck is Gretchen Abaniel?

Post by popimorenito »

Why does Gretchen Abaniel come up instead of Muhammad Ali when I attempt to choose him as the first fighter under Start Fight? I hit the No Fighter Selected prompt, choose Muhammad Ali, and Gretchen Abaniel shows up as Fighter One. This has never happened to me before. Anyone have this issue?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Who the heck is Gretchen Abaniel?

Post by Paul Norman »

That is strange, are you using v1.4? is this a v2.5 saved game import?
popimorenito

Post by popimorenito »

Hi Paul,

I am using version 1.4 and it's not an import. This has never happened before and the only thing that I can think may have happened is that something may have changed during the updating of data.
Cap

Post by Cap »

I've noticed this only happens when I import a fighter or use one from the RFG. You used to be able to copy an existing boxer, change his name and tweak his ratings to create a new fighter. Now I just take an existing fighter in the lower weight classes and re-write him into a new fighter. No problems then.
pilight

Post by pilight »

She's a Strawweight, currently WIBA champion, from the Philippines.
popimorenito

Post by popimorenito »

I went into her rating screen and noticed that she was rated for Strawweight AND Heavyweight. I deleted her Heavyweight ratings yet the problem persisted. So I just deleted her. Now I can set up fights with Muhammad Ali. problem solved for now.