TBCB App for Android

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

TheRightCheck

TBCB App for Android

Post by TheRightCheck »

I am having trouble selecting the desired fighter to show up on fight cards and tournaments. When I Select a fighter what shows up is a fighter from a different weight class regardless of me having a group selected.

Another problem I'm having is sometimes when fights results have been announced the game freezes. Nothing I press helps me save the game. Leaving me with no other option than to use task manager to close TBCB, resulting in me having no updated fighter profiles, so I start from scratch.

I change the name of the United States to USA in Nations and now the United States flag picture will not show. Is it possible to access the picture folder thru a Samsung Galaxy Tablet? I enjoy the game very much but these issues leave me very frustrated. Please help me!

Sincerely,
TheRightCheck
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: TBCB App for Android

Post by Paul Norman »

TheRightCheck wrote:I am having trouble selecting the desired fighter to show up on fight cards and tournaments. When I Select a fighter what shows up is a fighter from a different weight class regardless of me having a group selected.
This can happen when adding/chaning a fighter gets mis linked. I beleive there is a trick to get round it but I forget what it is. Maybe someone else can help you here..
TheRightCheck wrote:Another problem I'm having is sometimes when fights results have been announced the game freezes. Nothing I press helps me save the game. Leaving me with no other option than to use task manager to close TBCB, resulting in me having no updated fighter profiles, so I start from scratch.
Hmmm, thats not good. Does it happen every time? Do you use finger swiping guestures around the same time? If you turn off the sound does it make a difference? If there are any other factors you have noticed that might effect the situation please let me know.
TheRightCheck wrote:I change the name of the United States to USA in Nations and now the United States flag picture will not show. Is it possible to access the picture folder thru a Samsung Galaxy Tablet? I enjoy the game very much but these issues leave me very frustrated. Please help me!
As you have probably worked out the nation name is used to match the flag image. So when you change the nation name you need to change the image name to match. On Android you don't have this control within the OS so you need to download a File Manager app. Personally I find one of these a very valuable assest and well worth installing. Then you can go into the images data folder and rename the flag. The exact location on Android devices can differ but it should end with:

uk.co.pisd.tbcb/files/data/images/nations/flags (for v1.4 of less)
uk.co.pisd.tbcb/files/AppData/data/images/nations/flags (for v1.4.1 or over)
TheRightCheck

Post by TheRightCheck »

Everything but the freezing problem has been solved. It doesn't happen every time but very often. I tried having no fight sound and thought that would solve it but nope. I don't do any finger gestures while it is processing fights. Sometimes it will freeze and after I end task for the app and restart it the tournament fights do get saved but for the most part if it freezes everything is gone.

When I go to options what is the flashing rate option for?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

TheRightCheck wrote: When I go to options what is the flashing rate option for?
Its the rate the "Update" button flashes after a fight to remind you to save the stats before you move on.