iPad Mini Autoscheduler Issue

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

OakMoses

iPad Mini Autoscheduler Issue

Post by OakMoses »

I'm having some issues with the auto-scheduler while playing the game on my first generation iPad mini. The issue is that it is unusable because of how slow it is. Earlier today it took over 40 minutes to schedule 8 fights from a pool of 150 fighters. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to speed it up?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: iPad Mini Autoscheduler Issue

Post by Paul Norman »

This is because the auto-scheduler does a complex job and needs a decent amount of processing power. The original iPad does not have a very fast processor. However you can improve things by selecting filters to reduce the number of eligible fighters which in turn will speed up to the auto-scheduling. See here for more help:

http://wiki.titleboutboxing.com/cgi-bin ... -scheduler

You may wish to create two fighter groups, "Red Corner" and "Blue Corner". Then you can add fighters to these groups that you wish to be considered by the auto-scheduler when you select these groups as filters. This gives you absolute control over the fighters it uses allowing you to filter out any fighters you don;t want that would waist processing time.