Title Bout Boxing 2

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

StupidMark

Title Bout Boxing 2

Post by StupidMark »

Hey, this might be weird, but I want to play the older version of the game. I wanna play Title Bout Boxing 2, but when I go to install the game, it wont give me an updated price. Don't wanna pay $30 for it, haha.

Can anything be done or do I just have to play the newer versions?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Title Bout Boxing 2

Post by Paul Norman »

I am not able to help I am afraid as PISD did not take control of the franchise until TB2013. Maybe you can try asking OOTP Developments.
Hanson Bros

Post by Hanson Bros »

you can still download 2.5 but there is no break on the price
rspen46

Post by rspen46 »

Contact Andreas Raht, he should be able to help you, if you had purchased it in the past, he should be able to give you a new number, that's what I do, I just email him and he has to send me a new one, that lasts a few times, every other year or so, I either get a new computer or something goes and I have to reinstall it and get new ones, he said there is no way to make it a lifetime license, so someday I may not be able to play it, and I have years and years worth of fights and files and updates, my own fighter upgrades and everything on it, I have 2013 but the interface in my opinion is so darn hard to look at and read, it just hard on the eyes, the old version has a very simple to see and read interface, I think 2013 would be much better off going to a nicer interface, and things like that, I would then play my 2013 version all the time.
Cap

Post by Cap »

I'm surprised being able to read the interface screens in TB2013 is your only problem. That was one of the few things I thought was an improvement over the old game. My problem was the instability of 2013 and the crashing which is why I finally had to go back to TB2.5. Paul is working on the new version being stable as a primary goal. One day, in the not too distant future, we may yet see that actually come to pass. That, and a colony on Mars.