Updated to new Version!

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

rspen446

Updated to new Version!

Post by rspen446 »

I had Title Bout 2013, the version was 1.2 I had not played it in awhile and when I opened it today, it asked if I wanted to update to version 1.4 which I did, then it asked to update the database which I did, after doing this, I restarted the game and it asked for my serial information again, it's my fault of course but I had lost my info after moving, but why did it do this, just because I updated, now I have to contact people for the license info and go through a lot just because I updated, is this normal, does it do this everytime someone updates, or is just some glitch on my end.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Updated to new Version!

Post by Paul Norman »

First, you can retrieve your login information and therefore your license from the bottom of this page:

Webstore Login Page

The reason you where asked to re-enter your license information was because there were changes to the licensing system between versions 1.2 and 1.4. This is not always the case, but it can happen sometimes. It is always a good idea to release the license before upgrading, then re-license the newly installed version just to be sure. Although it should not be needed, its always better to be safe than sorry ;)