Question and Thanks!

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

rspen446

Question and Thanks!

Post by rspen446 »

Thanks Paul for answering my 2 earlier questions posted this past week.

I have another I need help with.

I added and followed your new Link for updating the Database in my 2013 game, my question is, after doing so, I started a new game, I went to check out the HW division and Deontay Wilder, he is listed as have a 27-0 record in his Bio, and he is rated a 5 Overall, this does not seem right to me, I even went back and started another new game, same thing, nothing changed.

Is this correct for him or should there be a more updated version of him since he is 34-0 now, and I would think he should be more than a 5 overall.

I have 2013 and as mentioned in my other posts, I had updated from version 1.2 to 1.4 and then updated the database from the old link, then after you answered my other questions, I then updated from the new database link, and as I said, I started 2 New games to check on Wilder and above is how he is rated, if those are not correct for him, what could be the issue and how can I get the updates fixed for him and I havent checked any other fighters yet, but I'm sure others are not updated correctly either, when it updated it said every updated succesfully.

Thanks.
scobear

Re: Question and Thanks!

Post by scobear »

Wilder is a 6
Follow this link to see his stats

http://tbdata.ootpdevelopments.com/figh ... fid=468841
rspen446

Re: Question and Thanks!

Post by rspen446 »

Then why is his rating a when I update everything in my game, why does it not come up showing him rated a 6.

Thanks for that reply and Link.