Boxers disappear or change weight class

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

Cap

Re: Boxers disappear or change weight class

Post by Cap »

marciano6 wrote:Also when using auto scheduler my fighters often do not progress through their career stages properly although others do. Jack Dempsey is still in a beginning stage and he has over 25 fights under his belt.
What do you have auto-aging set at? I have mine set to:

3-5 beginning
plus 8-12 at pre-prime
15-40 in prime
5-8 in post-prime
2-3 while in end
marciano6

Post by marciano6 »

Mine is similar to yours cap and nothing I do fixes the issue.
Cap

Post by Cap »

marciano6 wrote:Mine is similar to yours cap and nothing I do fixes the issue.
I had one guy who wasn't progressing past BEGINNING. When I looked at his Ratings I found his default was BEGINNING instead of PRIME.
owney69

Post by owney69 »

I just recently got the 2013 version and after 4 fights Jack Johnson - HW has disappeared. Can someone help?
Cap

Post by Cap »

Suggest that until the newest version comes out later this year or sometime next year you attempt to purchase TB 2.5 if that is still possible.
Rams30

Post by Rams30 »

I just got the game and I am having a number of boxers appear and disappear each time I load the game. The database appears to be very unstable. This is very frustrating.

Is there an update or fix coming soon or should I just table the game and just write it off for now?
nybred03

Re: Boxers appear in wrong weight class

Post by nybred03 »

Just opened the Straweight Division (Retired fighters) and discovered two errors so far: Tim Anderson and Tommy (Hurricane) Jackson are listed in the Straweight Division. Both were actually heavyweights, but don't appear anywhere in the Heavyweight Division.