Partial update

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

superfan

Partial update

Post by superfan »

I changed the update location to tbdata.titleboutboxing.com, as specified. It then listed all the categories as having updates available. I'm running TBCB 2013.

However, when I actually ran the update function afterwards, it showed 0 updates performed for Fighter Rating Records and Fighter Biographies, but it had over 2000 updates for Fighter Records, and hundreds of updates for all the other categories but fighter ratings and biographies.

I checked ratings for Tyson Fury and Dontae Wilder, both of whom were changed in the last two months according to the change listing. The fighter ratings and biographies were older than the new changes listed in the change log, as you would expect given the 0 update count during the update operation.

Within the game, it now shows fighter ratings and biographies has having the latest version available.

Is there something I can do to receive the updated ratings and biographies?
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Partial update

Post by Paul Norman »

Yes, go into the options page and there is an "Update All" button that will re-download all the data so that you are back in sync with the server.
superfan

Re: Partial update

Post by superfan »

That worked perfectly -- thanks!