License Issue

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

gap32

TBC2013 Licensing Issue

Post by gap32 »

I purchased the 2-license combo for Title Bout Championship 2013 and it is having issues accepting the license.
I tried the online and offline methods. On the webstore I see it linked the license to my computer but the actual games still prompts for a license when trying to create a new game.

Whenever the license in entered withe online or offline (with the offline validated code) the application syays to try again because the license key was not valid.

Please help,

Gary Ayala
gap32

License Issue

Post by gap32 »

I have purchased a two-license pack of Title Bout Championship 2013. I installed the game and attemted to create a new game when it prompts me for the license key.

I went to the webstore and grab the first of the two licenses and pasted it on the game. I made sure the lcense string was correct, without any additional character or spaces. The game app said the license was not valid.

I tried the offline option, pasted the code on the offline validator and entered the validation code and it did not like it either.

I went back to the webstore and saw that the license was linked to my desktop PC but the app still sees it as not valid.

Here's a screenshot of the game options screen.

Please help,

Gary
Attachments
Game Options Screenshot
Game Options Screenshot
tbc2013-license-not-valid.png (85.26 KiB) Viewed 14843 times
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: License Issue

Post by Paul Norman »

There are help videos available here:

http://www.pisd.co.uk/storehelp

If you can't find your solution, please email me your serial number and the red error code you get on the licensing dialog. It has the format "PDx.x" where x.x is replaced with a number. This will allow me to see why its failing and allow me to look into your license.

My email: someone@pisd.co.uk