Update

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

rspen46

Update

Post by rspen46 »

can someone please give me some help here, I just installed 2013 on a new computer, and I imported my 2.5 version saved game, that I have had, and worked on for years now, I have modified many fighters myself, and imported others from ootp forums from other users, so lots of changes.

MY question is, what happens if anything to my fighters I've modified, if I update from the pool, will it only update if the fighters if I start a new game, or will it affect my saved game when I play it.

The main thing I would like to do, is get the current updates for fighters that are still active that has changed, is that possible or do I have to do the ones I want manually.

Thanks, any help is welcomed.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Update

Post by Paul Norman »

If you select "Update Data" on the front page it will get the latest data from the server and store it on your computer. It will not change any data in an existing game but any new games you create will use this new data.

If you want to update an existing game you need to use the "Update from Pool" option which will load the latest data from your disk into the loaded game. You can control which of the fighters in the current game by ticking or un-ticking the "Link with data pool" option on a fighters details page.
rspen46

Re: Update

Post by rspen46 »

How updated does the data pool stay, example what's the last year it was updated?