Names Switch

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

holmes44

Names Switch

Post by holmes44 »

I am having a problem with fighters names. I schedule a fight card and select the fighters from the drop down menu. I might select Joe Frazier but instead it puts in George Foreman. The wrong person for the fight then shows up in the history and personal records and I am unable to change or correct them. It gets confusing because my histories show boxers as having fought when they never actually did.
holmes44

Re: Names Switch

Post by holmes44 »

Started over again. I'm just getting all my fighters up to about two fights and as I'm scheduling a second fight for someone I see in his history he already has two fights, but a record of 0-1. His history has been mixed up with another boxer. His history is a different boxer's history. I don't understand how this gets corrupted and mixes things up like this. About ready to just give up and forget it. No sense spending all my time trying to create a world that ends up with incorrect records and the need to constantly delete fighters and start over.
Cap

Post by Cap »

If this is version TB2013 abandon it and try to buy a copy of the earlier TB 2.5 until the new beta version is completed sometime in the future......The programmer is working on it in spurts as he has other projects he's under contract to complete first. We are all hoping he actually finishes it one day and it doesn't crash or have all the bugs 2013 has.
papouliot

Post by papouliot »

I'm having the same problem. It just started out of nowhere when I went to set up a fight. I would select one fighter and it would show a completely different one. I would try it again and it would switch my choice to the same on it had before. I had only created 38 fighters and it worked fine until I created the last few fighters. Is there any way around this? I was really getting into this whole thing and now it's such a let down to see it all fall apart like this. Is there any way to copy the created universe and use it in another version of the game?