Real Images

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

gerrytrujillo

Real Images

Post by gerrytrujillo »

I just learned how to save the images of the real championship belts and replaced the generic ones that come with game. Quite a nice touch I might add. However, I can't figure out how to add the fighter images. Anyone know how? As far as the belts, I did a google image search for the four major belts (Sorry IBO). I saved each one to a new folder. Then I cut and pasted them onto the "organizations" file and they replaced the generic belts. I tried doing the same with "fighters" but it didn't work.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Real Images

Post by Paul Norman »

Its very much the same technique. You need to save your fighter image files into "Documents/tbcb2013/data/images/fighters" with the same name as the fighter.

FYI: in TB3 I have improved this a little by placing additional pictures in a separate data folder so they are not overwritten. This also allows people to create "data packs" by zipping up pictures that can be extracted to that folder to make this process much easier.