RFG Error

This is where you can find help or assitance with Title Bout Championship Boxing.

Moderator: Infinity

jamesmadden97

RFG Error

Post by jamesmadden97 »

Hi guys (if anyone still views these forums).

I've been playing a few universes but solely basing my fighter databases from RFG. I have began to notice if I don't generate all the fighters together (eg. I try to add new ones 3 years later) and try to match them up with someone it puts another fighter that's already made there. I'm hoping someone knows a solution as I can't advance my game if not as there will be no more fighters soon and everyone's fought eachother.

I don't want to have to make everyone from scratch as this will take such a long time and I don't have the time for it :-(

Any help is appreciated, how do I resolve it so RFG fighters are their own character and not somebody else.
zyberianwarrior

Re: RFG Error

Post by zyberianwarrior »

I don't understand the question for the RFG's do not emulate actual fighters. each RFG has at least ONE weakness but they do not emulate actual fighters....Can you elaborate further?
jamesmadden97

Post by jamesmadden97 »

Sorry this was a late reply,
When RFG creates a fighter for me they copy an existing fighters record and template. So say example fighter is named Jack Jones, I do RFG to make 8 fighters, most of these fighters will copy the record of Jack Jones, share the same record and also show his name up when I go to create a fight for my new fighter, who we will call Joe Bloggs, it'll come up saying Jack Jones when I click on Joe Bloggs' name.
zyberianwarrior

Post by zyberianwarrior »

yes I have seen that too when I do see it i delete the fighters in question (RFG) and try again that works for me