Simple Request

Do you have an idea or improvement for TB? Or you can see what others are sugesting.

Moderator: Infinity

djmas314@gmail.com

Simple Request

Post by djmas314@gmail.com »

I have one simple request that all revolves around visibility of columns in AutoScheduler. I would love to see other fields like P1 & P2 Rank, P1 & P2 KO as well as P1 & P2 Rating as stand alone visible fields. RIght now let me know if this makes sense. Is it possible to mod this myself or get this hotfixed

Best
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Simple Request

Post by Paul Norman »

I am a little confused, the Autoscheduler allows you to filter on rank and rating already and the scheduler table shows ftr1 & ftr2 KO's. Can you be a little more specific, maybe a screenshot to avoid any confusion..
djmas314@gmail.com

My issue is with what fields you can select as visible columns in AutoScheduler & Fighter List Views Image

Currently these are some of the fields I would like to be visible as columns in all of the scheduler fighter list views and sortable:

In Scheduler(Clock)

# of KO's - Fighter 1 & Fighter 2

Ranking - Fighter 1 & Fighter 2

Rating - Fighter 1 & Fighter 2

The basic idea behind this is when I schedule and get ready simulate fights for a whole division. I would like to be able to sort all of the generated fights by rank instead of it only existing in the name. Right now it is hard to find the good fights in a division between highly ranked fighters.

In FIghter List( Fighters Locker)

# of KO's

# of Title Defenses

Total # of Titles in All Divisions

The basic idea here is when I look up fighters I can sort by the number of KO's & TKO's scored as well as current successful title defenses.

Let me know if this clarifies more and if I can mod this myself.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

OK I will look into this..
djmas314@gmail.com

Has there been any advance on this. I would love to help build out this functionality or more. Please help me make this stuff and other new queries available in TBT. All I want is something the community at large would love. That is the ability to have more queries built into the system like ones mentioned above. PLEASE RESPOND. If I have to code it myself I am up for it. I just really really really believe in TBT and how much better it can be with the suggestions I a mentioning. Again if you have any kind of heart help me out!!!!!!!!!!!