Remember Settings

Do you have an idea or improvement for TB? Or you can see what others are sugesting.

Moderator: Infinity

Cap

Remember Settings

Post by Cap »

When I set the Rules for a fight it should stay like that for every fight until I change it. Also, if I create a set of Rules and want to use 5-point system or Rounds, I should not have to reset this in the fight options.

Just sayin.

Cap
pilight

Re: Remember Settings

Post by pilight »

It would be better if each universe got remembered independently. The settings for one might be completely inappropriate for another.
javier_83

Post by javier_83 »

thats a good suggestion, we already raised that bug, that the game does not remember the rules.

but your suggestion pilight is also good.

Regards!
Cap

Post by Cap »

In my infinite universe I have only 1 world governing body and several regional ones. I have a few different set of rules to govern different eras. For instance the IBU Pre-1920 rules have only the referee as judge using the Rounds system. The IBU Pre-1940 rules use the referee and two judges and the Rounds system. The Standard IBU rules require 3 judges and the 10-point must system. There are a few minor variations. So, I'd like to be able to set the Rules and have them stay that way until I activate another set of Rules.
HarveyChamp1

Post by HarveyChamp1 »

How do you make regional titles work mate? I know how to create an organisation etc but how can you get only fighters from the specific regions to fight for it?
Cap

Post by Cap »

HarveyChamp1 wrote:How do you make regional titles work mate? I know how to create an organisation etc but how can you get only fighters from the specific regions to fight for it?
If say, you want only Canadian, American and Mexican fighters to fight for the North American championship, select your fighters from those countries and use the Mass Edit to assign them to your North American organisation. Then when you go to the org and look at the rankings select North America from Groups and only they will show up.

Cap
HarveyChamp1

Post by HarveyChamp1 »

Thanks a lot!
Cap

Post by Cap »

When I want to assign referees I want to be able to select "Historic" and "Random" and have the game assign random referees from my "Historic" group. It would be cool if the game would assign a referee based on the venue. As for venues, I'd like to do the same as for referees but assign venue based on the country/state of the "hometown favourite" or pick one of the fighters at random if "Hometown favourite" isn't selected.

I'd like to be able to add province/state to referee identity where applicable so a California ref would only work fights in California and a Manitoba ref would only work fights in Manitoba.

Of course, these things would only apply to one particular alternate universe.