Updated stats ??

A place to share and discuss addons created for Title Bout Championship Boxing

Moderator: Infinity

owney69

Updated stats ??

Post by owney69 »

Has anyone updated stats for Govolkin or Canelo Alvarez or any of the fighters who were younger when the game came out. I would love to update the stats to reflect them present day. Fighters like A.Ward, R.Gonzalez, K.Thurman,etc. I don't know enough about the ratings to try this myself. Any help would be appreciated.
rspen46

Re: Updated stats ??

Post by rspen46 »

Same here, I've been trying to find out what everyone else is doing with this but so far no one has replied to me and your post is 2 years old with no replies, I would love to go back to 2.5 version but it won't play on my win10 64 bit computer, so I'm stuck with 2013 which looks terrible, it's so hard to read stats and info with the awful backgrounds it has and it not very customizable at all and overall not half as good as 2.5, but it's the only way i can play the game now as it runs fine on my win 10.

I wish they would take 2.5 and just update it, use the best of both versions and incorporate some of the better suggestions in the wish list
zyberianwarrior

Re: Updated stats ??

Post by zyberianwarrior »

to find those stats you would be better off looking here https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/for ... ay.php?f=7 mods is your place to start