Buying Title Bout

This forum is intended to act as technical support for users who have issues or questions regarding the PISD Webstore.
RDak

Buying Title Bout

Post by RDak »

I can't get into your web store to buy Title Bout.

It keeps asking for my username and password even though I am typing it in correctly.

Please help because I want to purchase the game.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Buying Title Bout

Post by Paul Norman »

This happens occasionally with IE.. It seems that IE will store the incorrect password and continue to resend it without asking you to type it again. Try clearing your cache/stored passwords, or of you have access to another webbrower use that.

If this is not the situation in your case, please email your username/password to someone@pisd.co.uk and I will check your account for errors.
RDak

Post by RDak »

Thank you.........that worked and I now have licenses and downloaded.

Now, the game simply will not accept my authorization code.

It won't accept a "paste" command and will NOT accept a manual typed in string.

I simply do not know what else to do.

Why isn't it recognizing my authorization code?

This is getting a bit irritating.

Thank you.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

RDak wrote:Thank you.........that worked and I now have licenses and downloaded.

Now, the game simply will not accept my authorization code.

It won't accept a "paste" command and will NOT accept a manual typed in string.

I simply do not know what else to do.

Why isn't it recognizing my authorization code?

This is getting a bit irritating.

Thank you.
Go to your account or email, highlight the serial number and select copy. Then go to the game, click in the serial number box, make sure its empty, hold the ctrl key a press the 'V' key at the same time. It will paste your serial code into the edit box.

FYI, this hot key combination has been a part of windows since its early days and has become a bit of a standard. I forget that not everyone is aware of it.
RDak

Post by RDak »

Thanks for the reply but I cannot get the program to take my AUTHORIZATION code.

I put the license number in and it apparently accepts it but then asks for an authorization code. I tried copying and pasting, tried the ctl/V method and NOTHING WORKS to get the program to recognize my authorization code.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

RDak wrote:Thanks for the reply but I cannot get the program to take my AUTHORIZATION code.

I put the license number in and it apparently accepts it but then asks for an authorization code. I tried copying and pasting, tried the ctl/V method and NOTHING WORKS to get the program to recognize my authorization code.
Ok, now I am confused, you should not be asked for two different numbers. Can you email a screenshot to someone@pisd.co.uk along with the license number you are entering so I can see exactly whats going on..
RDak

Post by RDak »

I don't know how to send you a screen shot............the screen will not copy and paste.

The game will not take the serial number I enter when doing the ctl/v command, so I go to the manual setup and when I type the paste the serial number I get a screen that says "a licensing request has been placed in the system clipboard. Please paste it into the webpage found at - http://www.pisd.co.uk/offlinelicense"..........."Enter the resulting authorization code below".

I go to your site and I can't even get an authorization code now.

Before, when I copied and pasted that authorization code back to where YOUR INSTRUCTIONS IN THE GAME TELL ME TO DO SO..........it still says "you have not entered a valid license number".

Since my license number is useless here it is: xxxx-xxx-xxx-xx-xxxx

HERE'S the AUTHORIZATION CODE I GET WHEN I TRY TO DO THIS MANUALLY :

<<snip - removed by Paul>>

I'm getting to the point where I might just have to ask for a refund.
RDak

Post by RDak »

Update: I got the game license loaded.

I just started all over and downloaded the game again using one of my two licenses.

Why it worked this time I HAVE NO IDEA but it worked.

Now to figure out how to play the game..............

Sorry for my idiocy but I really don't know what I was doing wrong the first time I downloaded the game.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

RDak wrote:Update: I got the game license loaded.

I just started all over and downloaded the game again using one of my two licenses.

Why it worked this time I HAVE NO IDEA but it worked.

Now to figure out how to play the game..............

Sorry for my idiocy but I really don't know what I was doing wrong the first time I downloaded the game.
I am glad you are up and running. Maybe the file corrupted during download... Who knows?...

Enjoy the game...
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I have bought Title Bout Championship Boxing and have my Boxing ID, but I have had to purse the system an I do not know the way to download the game at this time. I purchased the 2013 version last summer and do have the Boxing ID registration. What are my option? Thank you for any advise you might have.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

If you still have you login information you can re-download the game from your webstore account. See this FAQ for further information:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2

You will find the download link on your licenses tab.