Simulation Accuracy

This forum is intended to act as technical support for users who have issues or questions regarding the PISD Webstore.
djawic

Simulation Accuracy

Post by djawic »

When I simulate the 2012 MLB historical season I consistently get these divisional winners: AL East-- Boston by 1 over Tampa Bay; AL Central -- Minnesota by 3 over Chicago; AL West -- Los Angles by 11 over Oakland; NL East -- Washington by 13 over New York; NL Central -- St. Louis by 11 over Cinncinati; NL West -- Arizona bu 11 over San Francisco. These bear little resemblance to the actual results which is very disappointing for a program touted to provide accurate simulations. I am using the "The New Historical Game" option selecting the 2012 season with "single season replaY" with "real historical transactions" and "real historical lineups" and "disabled Player development" and "league expansion" and "financial imports" turned off and all default "picture" options. I have selected no team to manage and am not using "commissioner" mode. Am I doing something incorrectly? Thanks for your help.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Re: Simulation Accuracy

Post by Paul Norman »

I am sorry, I really don't know much about baseball, you are better of asking the chaps on the OOTP forums.