Game Unlicensed on it's own

This forum is intended to act as technical support for users who have issues or questions regarding the PISD Webstore.
robster

Game Unlicensed on it's own

Post by robster »

I have been playing OOTP X on my laptop for over a week, and then today I opened it up and it was unlicensed and I can't re-license with the same code. What should I do?
robster

Re: Game Unlicensed on it's own

Post by robster »

A little more info. In my PISD Account the license I'm trying to use is still licensed to this laptop, and my other license is issued to my desktop, which works fine as of right now. When I input the license it says it can't be activated. I've tried multiple times, and my game is updated to the latest patch, 10.2.16.
robster

Post by robster »

One more post, just saw that 10.2.18 is available on the OOTP download site, installing that now, we'll see if that works.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

Keep me informed with how you get on. It may also be worth reading through the FAQ at the top of this forum. It explains how to fix a "stuck" license as I think thats what has happened. I made a couple of changes to 10.2.18 to stop licenses getting stuck. If your license gets stuck again with this version please let me know so I can find out why.
robster

Post by robster »

When i installed the new version it still didn't work, so I requested a release of the license.
Paul Norman
Site Admin

Post by Paul Norman »

I suspected you would have to do that. Once it has been released you should be up and running again fine. If it gets stuck again let me know before you release it and I will look into whats happening.